Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Confusion, it would seem.

Right-o, it would appear that there was some confusion over the contents of the gibberish that I typed down yesterday, so this little bit is just to clarify before I sleep:

The crux of the update of 4 Jan. 2005 was that there are a lot of people out there who talk just to be talking to people, and that's not all that rad. Now it is understandable just to pass the time with your friends by chatting idly about whatever, but it is quite another thing to come at a stranger with a subject matter that is superficial and nobody should really care about. I don't know, maybe I'm just bitter, but whatever.

The point is, "Shut your mouth and open your eyes". There is a whole big world around us every day and a lot of people are so busy talking about useless crap that many a wonderful thing just passes us by. For me it goes back to my feeling about being in school...it is hard to learn with your mouth open. Take in the world around you and talk about those things that really matter to you and others. I think it makes for a better connection with the people in your life, and it definitely makes for better conversations.

Alright, that's enough for now. More later...if you're lucky. Ha!

-A. Leith

No comments: