Thursday, September 21, 2006

Whelp, it's finally here.

Upon arriving to work today I was pleasantly surprised to find about three inches of fresh snow on the stairs leading up to my office. There is something about the light of morning when there is snow on the ground that is of a different quality than your average sunny day. The whole day has a sense of freshness about it and, even without looking out a window, you can tell that everything is a little bit more like winter somehow. It is one of my most favorite feelings at one of the best times of the year. Okay, I just wanted to share that little bit of info with everyone, wish you all a happy upcoming winter, and get my day started off right. I am sorry for waxing poetic, or nostalgic, or waxing at all really. I don't much like to get all waxy, but sometimes it happens. I hope to see everyone who is able on the pub crawl tomorrow night. Cheers.

-A.R. Leith

No comments: